Thursday, February 26, 2015

Return Home

For those of you interested in updates on our return, I will put notes into this post. We have traveled today to Bangkok, and are now in the mission guest room. Tomorrow we are up early for 6:30 breakfast, and then repack everything for the trip home. At 9:15 we will get two taxi's to take us to the airport, and then the flight saga home begins.

Daniel really wants to bring a few coconuts home that the boys harvested. I would be really fun to open them up to our group of family and friends back home. I doubt we will get them through customs, and likely should not try as we would have to declare them when entering the USA, and I don't want any problems. So I mention it to let you know we are thinking of you all.

Night!


Update: At gate ready to board from BKK to HKG, flight CX750.

Update: Landed HGK. Next to ORD flight CX808. Take off at 7:05 pm. Landing 7:35pm. It will be the longest 30 mins of my life. ;)

Update: We have landed in America! PTL for His mercies and protection over this past month.


Please keep praying for SE Asia. A spark is what we pray for, Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment